Old Economy Park has nearly 400 acres and is located in Economy Borough in a rural setting and is just a few miles off Rt. 65.
- Refrigerator, stove, water, electricity and charcoal grill available. Indoor Restroom facilities.
- You may rent the Barn or shelters up to one year in advance to the first day of the month you are reserving for.
- Upper level rentals do not include table, chairs or kitchen
$200 (Upper Level only & includes deposit)
$300 (Lower Level only & includes deposit)
$400 (Both Levels & includes deposit)
- Reservation Form must be completed and a $100 non-refundable fee must be paid at time of reservation or within one week of penciling you in. Four months prior to the event, the party renting the facility must pay the remaining balance.
- Failure to pay the balance due within 30 days will result in forfeiture of the deposit and the canceling of the reservation.
- No refund of rental fee will be given if cancellation is less than three (3) months prior to the rental date. The entire amount must be paid in full if rental is made less than three months prior to the date of the event.
- Note: $100 deposit can and will be returned if the facility is left in good/clean condition and no damage is reported. This inspection and approval will be made by the Department of Public Works following each rental. A refund check for the damage/cleanup deposit will then be issued to the party who rented the Barn approximately 3 weeks post event.
- Old Economy Park has Six (6) Shelters
- Each shelter’s capacity is 75 people.
- Each shelter has availability to water, electricity and charcoal grills
- Weekdays: $50
- Weekends/Holidays: $70
Other Park Amenities:
- Large grassy play area
- Two (2) Tennis Courts
- Sled Riding Slopes
- Swimming Pool
- 9-Hole Disc Golf Course
Don’t be fooled into thinking that this local park is only open and fun during the warm summer months, our annual Snow Shovel Riding Contest held in January (weather permitting) is a local tradition that’s been drawing crowds for over 50 years. Check the Tourism Department’s website at www.VisitBeaverCounty.com for the date of each year’s event.
May 6, 2020
Former Pass Holders & Daily Visitors,
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the unique challenges it presents that the Board of Commissioners unanimously voted to keep the pool at Old Economy Park closed for the 2020 season. The complications presented in prevention, hiring, staffing and managing, along with the ethical and legal concerns involved in the opening of a large public pool and locker rooms all played a factor in this decision.
Thank you very much for your past support of Old Economy Pool and we look forward to seeing you back in 2021.
Director of Recreation & Tourism