The Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) supports Pennsylvanians with developmental disabilities and their families to achieve greater independence, choice and opportunity in their lives. The office seeks to continuously improve an effective system of accessible services and supports that are flexible, innovative and person-centered.
The Beaver County Intellectual Disability/ Autism Program strives to partner with the community to support individuals and families to have an "Everyday Life". The program values what is important to people with disabilities and their families, who are striving for an everyday life; a life that is no different than that of all other citizens.
Intellectual and Developmental Disability/Autism services are administered through the Beaver County Behavioral Health Administrative Entity. To find out if you or your family member can receive services, we need to determine if the person meets the eligibility requirements established by Pennsylvania's Office of Developmental Services. A referral can be made by contacting Beaver County Behavioral Health Administrative Entity, at 724-624-7304 or IDintake@bcbh.org to request an intake. Our Intake and Eligibility Consultant will arrange to meet with you and your family member to complete an intake and registration for supports coordination services. They will assist you in determining eligibility for intellectual disability and/or autism services outlined in the below ODP Bulletins.
ODP Bulletin Individual Eligibility for the Consolidated, P/FDS and Community Living Waivers 00-19-14
ODP Bulletin Targeted Support Management for Individuals Served by the Office of Developmental Programs 00-22-01
This county MH/ID office serves as a referral source and determines a person’s eligibility for service funding and if found eligible a person will receive a supports coordinator.
The supports coordinator will:
- Talk with you about what kinds of supports and services would be helpful to you.
- Offer you an opportunity to complete an application for the Medicaid Home and Community Based Waiver Program.
- If sufficient funding and capacity for services is available, your Supports Coordinator will:
- Enroll you in services which will require completing additional applications
- Help you develop your individual plan
- Help you talk with individuals or agencies in the community that could support you
- Coordinate and monitor supports and services
- If sufficient funding and capacity for services is not available, your Supports Coordinator will:
- Offer you the opportunity to complete a Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) form and place you on the waiting list
- Help to identify other types of community supports and services that would help you while you are waiting
The Beaver County Behavioral Health Administrative Entity offers choice of Supports Coordination Organizations (SCOs) to the individual/family upon initial enrolment into TSM and upon waiver enrollment. You have the right to choose a Supports Coordination Entity and to receive information regarding willing and qualified providers.
Beaver County Behavioral Health Direct Services Unit
1070 8th Avenue
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Telephone: 724-891-2827 Fax: 724-891-2865
Staunton Clinic ID Unit
720 Blackburn Rd. 2nd Floor
Sewickley, PA 15143
Telephone: 412-749-7335 Fax: 412-749-6777
Center for Community Resources (CCR)
212-214 S. Main Street, Suite 625
Butler, PA 16001
Family Links, Inc.
2644 Banksville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15216
Telephone: 412-343-7166 Fax: 412-343-4814
For a list of all SCOs across Pennsylvania, scan the QR code below:
Services and Supports Directory – The Services and Supports Directory is a tool for individuals with intellectual disabilities, their families, and the individual’s team to locate services and service providers in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The directory can help you locate particular service providers or search for services and supports provided in an individual’s community. This directory does not include information on all providers, only those who have chosen to be listed. You may access the list of providers in the Services and Supports Directory on the Home and Community Services Information System (HCSIS) website.
Available Services – There are a number of services that can be provided to meet the needs of an individual registered with the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) for intellectual disabilities services. This list of services is subject to change as service definitions change and waiver amendments are approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- BC System of Care ID/A Resources
- Milestone HCQU West
- My ODP - Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs
- My ODP Employment Portal
- PA Family Network
- Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR)
- Everyday Lives
- Pennsylvania Community of Practice for Supporting Families
- Autism Services, Education, Resources and Training (ASERT)
- PA ABLE Savings Accounts
- Self Advocates United as 1