Agendas are now required to be posted on the County's website and also physically posted at the place of the meeting 24 hours in advance of the meeting. The Agenda has to list items that will be voted on at the upcoming meeting. There are exceptions on items that can be voted on if they aren’t on the agenda: emergency situations (posing a present danger to life or property), new situations (items that have come up within the last 24 hours prior to the meeting including items brought up by the public at the meeting), minor situations (does not involve the expense of funds or formation of a contract), and additions by majority vote (majority of the board votes to add the addition to the agenda which then requires the reposting the next business day of the new items that were added to the agenda). If you have any questions or concerns please call the Commissioners office at 724-770-4400.
- PRISON BOARD AGENDA 3/23/2023 at 1:00pm in the Commissioners Public Meeting Room at the Courthouse
- PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA - 03/23/2023
- PUBLIC MEETING MINUTES - 01/9/2023
- PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA - 02/23/2023
- PRISON BOARD AGENDA 2/23/2023 at 1:00pm in the Commissioners Public Meeting Room at the Courthouse
- Retirement Board Agenda Tuesday February 28, 2023