Welcome To The Sheriff’s Office
Beaver County Sheriff's Office will be conducting online Sheriff sales instead of in person starting August 9, 2021. For more Information please visit the website below:
The mission of the Beaver County Sheriff's Office is to protect the citizens of the county, and provide services to taxpayers with honesty, integrity, and transparency. The Sheriff's Office will serve citizens regardless of race, color, gender, religious creed, sexual orientation, age, origin, ancestry, economic status, handicap, or disability.
- To serve and enforce all orders of the courts such as, serving bench warrants, civil writs, and protection from abuse orders.
- To conduct levies, and sales of personal property and real estate.
- To safely and efficiently transport prisoners to and from county, state and federal corrections institutions for court appearances, other necessary functions, and to extradite fugitives.
- To provide processing assistance and booking services to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, and to assist local municipal police departments.
- To provide protection and security for the courts, courthouse, and other county assets.
- To effect arrests for on view felonies, breaches of the peace, and violations of the Pennsylvania Vehicle Code.
- To issue concealed weapons permits and educate the public in firearms safety.
- To provide needed services during times of civil unrest or countywide emergencies.
- To facilitate cooperation among all county law enforcement agencies in furtherance of the highest standards of professionalism.
The Beaver County Sheriff’s Office is the largest law enforcement agency in Beaver County with an authorized complement of a Chief Deputy, Captain, Lieutenant, 20 full-time deputies, 23 part-time deputies, 3 security monitors, and 7 clerical staff. Primary responsibilities include security for the Beaver County Courthouse and security for the courtrooms and court staff. Deputies staff the security checkpoints, are present in the County’s 9 courtrooms, and maintain a presence within the courthouse allowing for a safe environment for county employees and visitors. The Sheriff’s Office also staffs the security desk at the Human Services Building in Beaver Falls which houses Children and Youth Services, Behavioral Health, and the Office on Aging.
- Sheriff Tony Guy
- Sheriff's Sales
- License to Carry Application
- Attorney General
- Pennsylvania Homeland Security
- Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Association
- Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- Application Form *PLEASE NOTE* when sending in your application please save the file as your first and last name before sending in your application to HR@beavercountypa.gov
- PT Deputy Sheriff Positions - $21.96/hour
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays)
Please call Beaver County Police Center at 724-775-0880. Phone answers 24 hours/day.