The Recorder of Deeds office began recording land records in 1800. All records have been digitized for easy access. Each day many visitors utilize the Recorder's Office for information pertaining to family history, examining the chain of title for real estate conveyances and researching Beaver County's rich heritage.
As you browse through these pages, we hope we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions.
We hope we can help you in your quest for information. Stop in to visit us. The Recorder's staff is ready to help anyone who comes to the office seeking information.
Below are just a few of the real estate documents recorded in this office
- Sheriff Deeds
- Tax Claim Deeds
- Restrictive Covenants
- Leases & Installment Land Contracts
- Agricultural Areas
- Clean & Green
- Notary Bonds
- Public Official Bonds & Commissions
In addition to the above recordings, this office is responsible for:
- Filing & Certifying Veteran Discharges
- Certifying recorded documents.
- Installation and Oath of Office for Pennsylvania Notaries
- Collection of Pennsylvania Realty Transfer Tax
- Collection and Disbursement of the Local Municipality and School District Taxes
- Collection of County Record Improvement Funds
- Collection of the Affordable Housing Program funds for low cost housing in Beaver County
- Collection of the Access to Justice Funds for the State Judicial System
All records in the Recorder of Deeds Office are public information with the exception of Veteran's Discharges.
The Recorder of Deeds Office is located in the Third Street Section on the First Floor of the Beaver County Courthouse.
Our office is open for your convenience from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please do not hesitate to call our office if we can assist you in any way.
Ronald Alberti, Recorder of Deeds
Beaver County Courthouse
810 Third Street Beaver, PA 15009
Phone: (724) 770-4560
Fax: (724) 728-8479