Brush Creek County Park
Brush Creek Park is located in the northeast corner of Beaver County and serves the citizens of the upper three quarters of the County and the people from the surrounding communities in Lawrence and Butler Counties.
Brush Creek County Park is a nature lovers dream and offers the following:
- 10 Picnic Areas
- Seats 24 to 30 people
- Picnic tables, charcoal grills, restroom facilities
- Reservation of areas for Wedding Ceremonies can be made by contacting Beaver County Recreation at (724) 770-2060.
- Picturesque Covered Bridge
- Two (2) Outdoor Tennis Courts
- Horse Trails
- 3 ½ miles of walking & jogging trails
- Tiny Tot Playground
- Lake available for fishing
- Three (3) Soccer Fields
- Large grassy play meadow
Alcohol is permitted in the park, however glass bottles are not. Music is permitted as long as it doesn’t interfere with any other individuals in an adjoining shelter.