Beaver County Transitions to Online Sheriff’s Sales August 9, 2022
Beaver, PA, July 30, 2022- Beginning in August, the Beaver County Sheriff’s Office in Pennsylvania will conduct its sheriff’s sales online though real estate auction site Bid4Assets.com. The first sale will be held August 9, 2022. The time frame for this auction will be 10am-12pm. The sale’s new online format eliminates COVID-19 concerns while exposing auctions to a wider range of buyers, allowing participants to bid using cellphone, laptops, tablets and desktops.
“This is a big step forward for our office and based on Bid4Assets’ success working with other counties in the Commonwealth, we believe it will be a positive change for our residents,” said Beaver County Sheriff Tony Guy. “The goal for these sales is to promote active bidding and satisfy the unpaid debt. This can help the previous owner get out of debt and in some cases even claim surplus funds.”
Bidders must register a free Bid4Assets account and fund a $5,000 (five thousand dollars) bid for deposit to participate in the auction. Terms of sale MUST be read before bidding on any auction. Available auctions and Terms of Sale can be viewed at any time at www.bid4assets.com/beaversheriffsales.
Tony Guy, Sheriff
Please call us if you have any questions at 724-770-4612.
- Sheriff Tony Guy
- Sheriff's Sales
- License to Carry Application
- Attorney General
- Pennsylvania Homeland Security
- Pennsylvania Sheriff’s Association
- Deputy Sheriff’s Association
- Application Form *PLEASE NOTE* when sending in your application please save the file as your first and last name before sending in your application to HR@beavercountypa.gov
- PT Deputy Sheriff Positions - $21.96/hour