In Beaver County, all hunting requires licensure from the Pennsylvania Game Commission. The Pennsylvania Hunting License season runs July 1st through June 30th.
- 2023-2024 Hunting license goes on sale June 26, 2023.
- Resident Antlerless tags: Available at the County Treasurer’s Office June 26, 2023
- Nonresident Antlerless tags: Available at the County Treasurer’s Office beginning July 10, 2023
Licenses only available at County Treasurer’s Office
- Permits for Hunters &Trappers with Disabilities. Licenses for resident veterans with disabilities.
- Landowner Antlerless Deer License
Apply for a Hunting License
Pricing list for all available hunting licenses can be found at Pennsylvania Game Commission /Licenses Types.
Landowner Antlerless Deer license
- Only available at participating county treasurer locations.
- Resident and Nonresident Landowner Antlerless Deer licenses (one license per qualifying acreage) will be available and go on sale at June 20, 2023
Important Antlerless Deer License Dates
- First day of license sales - fourth Monday in June (June 26) at 8 a.m. (online) for residents and the second Monday in July (July 10) for nonresidents.
- Second round - fourth Monday of July (July 24). Residents and nonresidents are eligible.
- Third round - second Monday of August (Aug. 14). The sale of Deer Management Assistance Program (DMAP) permits also will begin on this date.
- Fourth round - fourth Monday of August (Aug. 28), a hunter can buy additional licenses until reaching their personal limit of six.
- The 2023-24 Deer Season starts September 16, 2023 ending January 27, 2024.
*Personal Limit - Every hunter has the same personal limit; one antlerless deer license per round in the first three rounds. Round 4 a hunter is eligible for UP TO six antlerless deer licenses total.
You may access the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s website for more information.
The purpose of the information listed on this website is to be helpful to those who have questions. Please note that absolutely no information listed for the Beaver County Treasurer should be used as legal advice. If you have a question concerning legality please contact an attorney.